Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Recap: Looking For The Postitive

After Philly's 0-2 weekend, I've had a hard time locating positve things about the past two days. 
OK, Here we go!
Positive Things About the Phillies weekend:

1. Giancarlo Stanton was only 2-for-12 with 6 Ks tonight. However, Hanley Ramirez had 3 HR's.

2. Joe Blanton only gave up FIVE runs! LOL! That's not really positive, but I think it is a start, I guess???

3. Rollins was 2-for-5 Saturday.

And... That's all I can think of. So, Vance Worley is back from the DL against reigning Cy Young winner Clayton Kershaw tonight. Dear Vanimal and Chooch, please give us positive things to thing about!


From the first inning Saturday to the fourth inning Sunday, it was a very good weekend to be a Nats fan. Congrats to Lombo (Steve Lombardozzi) and Bryce Harper for doing what no two rookies have never done before. I heard it live and boy it was fun!!!! And it pretty much ended there. Gio Gonzalez earned the nicknamed I gave him (Sir-Walks-A-Lot) and the Nationals failed with runners in scoring position.
I was ready to kill the Nationals Saturday after the Phillies lost and after they went behind Sunday, I was kinda rooting for them to lose ( I know, I'm a mean person :D)

Ciao!
~ TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment