Friday, June 8, 2012

Sorry :(

Sorry I haven't not had a chance to blog lately, I've been really busy... Not that I've wanted to blog. That's what a 6-game losing streak does to you. So... I will do a weekend preview instead of a recapping of past torture.
Phillies Vs. Orioles:
Finally Joe Blanton may have a chance tonight. Jake Arietta (the oppostion) has like a 5 ERA. And then Vanimal and Cliff "I-Want-a Win" Lee against whatever scrubs that O's start.
Nats vs Red Sox:
FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Fenway and can't wait to see the beast flick a couple over the Monster.

ALL STAR GAME UPDATE:

Chooch needs your votes!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the ranking for NL Catchers
CATCHERS
Yadier Molina, Cardinals: 1,100,048
Buster Posey, Giants: 1,072,464
Brian McCann, Braves: 707,508
Carlos Ruiz, Phillies: 562,021
Jonathan Lucroy, Brewers: 457,590

So vote for Carlos Ruiz (25 times)
http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2012/ballot.jsp?tcid=hpMW-asgballot-2012

And if you have twitter (I don't) use the hashtag #votechooch and spread the word!!!!!!!!!

Also LaRoche is in the race for NL first base (hashtag: #LaRocheIn12) so vote for him too!!!!!!!!

Ciao!
~TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment