Monday, June 10, 2013

It's all about me :) (Part 1)

Hello there,
So today I'm going to let you guys know a little bit more about me. I'm going to go with an interview type format, like "best this" or "favorite that". Here goes nothing...

Favorite team: Got to get the easy ones out of the way! The Phillies, obviously :P

Second favorite team: The Nationals...moving on...

3-4-5 teams: Giants, Rays, and for now the Red Sox (in no particular order).

Favorite players: Roy Halladay <3 Michael Morse :) Ian Desmond :D J-Zimm B-) Dustin Pedroia, Buster Posey, and many many many more....

Favorite defensive player: Roger Bernadina (The Shark) A-MAZ-ING in 2011!
                                                   
Most despised player: A-Rod....ew... doesn't he belong in Hollywood by now...

Most annoying player: Anyone with the last name of Upton. Giancarlo Stanton a close second

Favorite Rookie: Well if Dom Brown was a rookie I would go with him, but I guess Matt Harvey...I really don't know...all my favorite rookie played last season.

That's all for part one :) I will be away until Friday but I will try to write part two while I 'm on vacation and post it as soon as I get back :)

~TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment