Friday, July 20, 2012

Series Recap: A breath of fresh air

Monday (3-2 Phillies):

Apparently we got the Good Joe Blanton Monday! I guess I'm pretty happy about that because we kinda would have lost if he had been any worse! Bonus: Ryan Howard home run!

Tuesday (3-2 Phillies):

Deja Vu! LOL I know same score, very different game. I'm sure this way more important to the vast majority of Phillies fans (It was to me) because it was the return of Roy Halladay! The good guys (Dodgers fans will kill me for this) rallied late on Hunter Pence's clutch two-run single! Halladay: 5IP, 2ER, 5H, 0 BB. Solid!

Wednesday (5-3 Dodgers, F/12):

This was a really tough loss for the team because they were on a roll. Lee was good, Chooch tied the game at 1........... (Long break)...........And then Papelbon blew the save (Actually it wasn't lost then, but I like Jake Diekman, and really Pap shouldn't have blown a two-run lead) ! Whatever, ya know at least it was Matt Kemp who beat us and not like Juan Rivera or Mark Ellis!

Ciao!
~TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment