Thursday, July 5, 2012

Daily Recap: Phina-LEE!

So... It takes until the 4th of July to get your number two pitcher a win. Yeah, good job guys! Why did it take so long?

OK Bryce. Guess you don't like that!

Anyway, Yesterday was a pretty good day! Baseball available all day and pretty much all of my teams (Primary--Nationals, Phillies, and Secondary--Giants, Rays, White Sox, Rangers) Yes, I like the White Sox! Go Pauly K. and the Big Donkey (Adam Dunn)! YOUK!!!!

WOW, NATIONALS!!!!!!! HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GUYS HIT THIS MUCH?????????
OK OK Bryce, We get it! You guys are good! You were good the whole time and now you exploded! And I love it! Beast and Z-Man and Bryce and Desi (I love him now!) and the rest of them! The Giants shouldn't even try today! We WILL light up Matt Cain and you can't stop us!

And... now the main event, the Phillies. The game started like it usually did, dig a hole early, although it was a small hole, only 2-0. I was not happy. Then Chase and Chooch did their stuff and the Phillies were winning! Those two are the best and I really hope ryan comes back soon and Pence can hit in his normal fifth spot and get lots and lots of pitches to hit!

Anyway, that was longer than I thought I would write, but you know, gotta recap a Phillies win!

Ciao!

~TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment