Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Break Blogging Part 2

As promised, here is part 2 of my Christmas break blogging spree!

So...
Dan Haren to the Nationals: Cool, Now the Nationals have the best rotation in the majors! And that's literally all I thought about that!

John Lannan to the Phillies: I was really surprised by this move, but overall, I think it will help the team. I attribute Lannan's struggles at Citizens Bank Park to the lineup he was facing when he pitched there! It should be interesting seeing Lannan on our side of that rivalry, but at least I don't have to put up with a whole year of Tyler Cloyd, who I think would be extremly aggrivating!

Mike Adams to the Phillies: Oh great, let's go sign another former Padres reliever who can give up 3 runs for each 1/3 inning! LOL, I think (pray) that this will go better than the disaster that was Chad Qualls last year and that he's still here by the end of the year, preferably with an ERA under 3!

And then there's Michael Young...

Honestly, I may not be able to blog again until spring training (yes, I have that much school!) ONly 46 days until pitchers and catchers report!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao for now (read, probably a really long time!)

~TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment